1180 E Ellsworth Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H334: May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H341: Suspected of causing genetic defects
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272: Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye/face protection as specified by the manufacturer/supplier or the competent authority.
- P201: Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202: Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P281: Use personal protective equipment as required.
Lake Stevens School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions