Elmer's No-Wrinkle Rubber Cement
Elmer's Products Inc.
460 Polaris Parkway, Suite 500
Westerville, OH 43082
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- Causes skin irritation
- May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure
- Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Causes serious eye irritation
- Keep container tightly closed
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flame/hot surfaces - No Smoking
- Ground/Bond container and receiving equipment
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting quipment
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge
- Use only non-sparking tools
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area
- Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- Avoid release to the enviornment
- In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish
- Collect spillage
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor if you feel unwell
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention
- Take off contaminated clothing and was before reuse.
- IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor
- Do NOT induce vomiting
Lake Stevens School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions